Preparing the Next Generation of Professionals
We're focused on you. 你的目标. 你的未来. Wherever you want to go, we help you get there. 大学, 认证, 实习, 学徒, technical training and a rewarding career are what we prepare you for - all while you're still in high school. 一路走来, you'll gain some great benefits, like new friends from across the region who are interested in the same things you are. Plus, you'll be learning in a professional environment that prepares you for the workplace. Our students, like you, are achievers. They want to learn valuable skills, 探索职业, make business connections, earn college and high school credit, and start their futures - today. 来加入他们吧!
- We serve high school juniors and seniors from all schools in our area, 公共, private and home-schooled
- There are almost 2000 students on our campus every day
- Our service area includes all of Kent County and part of Barry County (见地区地图)
- We charge $0 to families or schools for our programs, relying on property taxes and grant funding to support the Tech Center
Our 主校区 (1655 East Beltline, 大急流城 MI) is located west of the East Beltline and Knapp Street intersection, just north of Leonard Street.
- Aviation Maintenance Technology and Avionics - Aircraft Electronics are located at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 4958 VanLaar Dr, 大急流城
- Precision Machining is located at GRCC's Applied Technology Center with easy access to advanced equipment and GRCC classes
- Biomedical Technology is located at GVSU's Cook-DeVos Center with access to Grand Valley's labs and the Medical Mile
肯特ISD is an equal opportunity institution. 肯特ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, 信条, color, 国家的起源, 年龄, 性, physical/mental disability or veteran status in its educational programming, 招生, employment or contracting. The Coordinator for Title IX, 第504节, the Age Discrimination Act and Title II is: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Legal Services, 肯特ISD.
Grievance Procedures Relating to Non-Discrimination Policies
Grievances may be filed by students, parents/guardians and employees of the Kent Intermediate School District for alleged non-compliance with provisions of Titles II, VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; 第504节 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of June 1990.
Such grievances shall follow the procedures listed:
1. All grievances shall be addressed 以书面形式 to the Civil Rights Coordinator
2. The Civil Rights Coordinator, after investigation, shall inform the complainant of the results of the investigation and the action taken, within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of such complaint.
3. If the complainant is not satisfied with the report of the Coordinator, the complainant shall file an appeal, 以书面形式, 肯特号 ISD School Board within twenty (20) calendar days after receipt of the report of the Coordinator.
4. The School Board shall, within twenty (20) calendar days of the receipt of the written request, hold a hearing to determine what, 如果有任何, remedies are necessary to eliminate practices that are deemed discriminatory.
5. The School Board shall notify the complainant, 以书面形式, of its decision within ten (10) calendar days of the date of the hearing.